Sunday, August 8, 2010

WOW

So . . . here I sit, feeling pretty sentimental. My husband and son are both napping - and I'm feeling so darn blessed, and a little sappy. Bren and I have been married for 6 years today. . . 6 years!! It has been incredible. Brendan is one of the most genuine, loyal, hardworking, godly men that I know. He loves me with his whole heart and it has been so wonderful to watch him love our son. As Bren and I had dinner together last night (thank you mom and dad for watching Wyatt!), we looked back over this last year . . . and all we could come up with was WOW! The love and respect we have experienced for each other has increased in an unimaginable way since having Wyatt, along with our love for God. It is really something to watch our heavenly father work in our family - the love, the patience, the grace. I have begun to understand all of these things on a completely different level. I am overwhelmed by God's goodness, by the blessings He has bestowed upon us and I am grateful for my husband, who continues to strengthen our family and insists that God remains the center of our marriage and family. Happy Anniversary Bren!

No comments:

Post a Comment