Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Food!




My favorite material object is most definitely food! Those of you who know me well, know this to be VERY true! I would even self proclaim to be a food snob - not someone who loves expensive and lavish foods, but someone who loves good food . . . and a lot of it! Considering my obsession with food, it makes sense that in the past few weeks, a majority of the pictures I have taken of Wyatt, are of him eating messy food!

It is so incredible to watch Wyatt learn new things, explore every detail in his world, and to see mine and Brendan's personality traits come out in Wyatt. When it comes to eating - he is definitely my son! At times, he loves food so much that he makes two fists and shakes his whole body. His current favorites - sloppy joes, baked ziti and anything with cheese! It won't be long until he's a mexican food lover like his mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment